- Award of Worked Indonesia Grid Square Award is issued to Radio Amateurs/SWL worldwide that can prove to have made 2-way radio contacts / heard with stations of Radio Amateurs situated on the Indonesian territory using amateur radio bands.
- All QSOs must be done on or after July 9, 1968.
- Applicants must have made the QSOs /HRDs from same DXCC Entity.
- Domestic and foreign operators operating portable such as YB8RW/5 or YB9/DJ7XJ are also valid.
- QSO with Land Mobile such as YB3MM/M is also valid, provided that there is a valid grid square indication. QSO with Maritime Mobile (sea, lake etc), and Aeronatical Mobile stations are not valid.
- Contact at least 50 stations working from Indonesia in different 50 Grid Squares (two letters of field and two numbers of square), using any amateur radio HF bands and Satellite.
- Endorsement of HF bands cannot be mixed with Satellite.
- Same operator active from different Grid Squares will be count as different stations. Example: YB3MM/8 from PI03, PI14, PI19, PJ33, OI82, are counted as 5 points.
- Different design of Worked Indonesia Grid Square Award will be issued to Radio Amateurs/SWL who able to contact/heard different 100, 150, 200 grid squares.
- The QSL cards are not required, but they must be in possession of the applicant and must be produced upon request for inspection. (by scan and sending via e-mail).
- Claim must be accompanied by QSL card list (GCR) furnished with the call signs of stations worked, dates, times, bands, modes. Alternatively a list of stations worked with a copy of the QSL cards can be used as well. Applicants may attach the list and scans of the QSL cards.Please download the excel form, click here
- e-QSL, LoTW, Clublog-match, qrzdotcom logbook and other electronic confirmation can also be used.
- Worked Indonesia Grid Square Award is FREE, and issued in PDF or JPEG format. (Please contact Award Manager by email if request in paper award)
- Please send the application via online procedure [Click Here] or manually by sending e-mail to
– Adhi Widodo YB3MM
- For applicants without computer or internet connection, please send through air mail
– Adhi Widodo YB3MM
PO Box 23, Malang 65101 Indonesia
- Applicants authorize the publication of his/her data related to this Award on internet or other media.